Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18, 2010

Well I don't think I'm doing TOO shabby at working my blog......It's only been 10 months since I updated it! LOL. Hopefully I'll do better.

There've been some ups and downs around here. We won't talk about the downs, best leave all the bad crap alone and out of the picture!! We're doing pretty good around here. Brandon is very much a 2 year old little boy!!!!

In May we took a vacation to Ocean City, MD and Washington, D.C. I wish we could have had more time in D.C. Our hotel in Ocean city was wonderful.........The view from the room was AMAZING. Who doesn't want to wake up to that??? We also got to visit the horses at Assateauge (sp?) Island.
I really want to go back to D.C. soon, and when Brandon can understand what all we are looking at. He was a bit young but the memories will last forever!

No comments: