Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19, 2010

Had to work today, tons of fun. Yeah right. All in all it wasn't a bad day. Pretty long and strung out to be honest. Guess we all have days like that I suppose. The one thing I like about being on the late shift at work is being able to sleep in a little bit in the mornings.


Tomorrow I have training in the morning then the afternoon should be pretty normal. Lets hope anyway.


I did get a new finish done. This is for a Christmas ornament. I stitched it on 32 count linen with Waterlilies silk in Mediterranean and Delica's beads. It actually went really fast and I'm excited to get it finished. I have to add a star charm at the top, then it will be "finished" into a small pillow. I want to do a few more ornaments this year so I'd better get moving!!!

One of the best feelings in the world though, when I came home from work today little man came running out the door arms wide open for a hug. I love the little guy to pieces, he's an amazing kid.

No comments: