Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24, 2009

Just two more days of work for the week.....thank goodness! I am so sick of sitting next to tweedle dee and tweedle dum! I am going to start counting down the minutes soon!!!

JCPenny is a bunch of idiots. They told me to pick up my photos yesterday, Tim forgot so he called them and rescheduled to today. He goes in and they tell him they won't be in until tomorrow. He was expressing his "dissatisfication" with them and the woman said "we can't do anything about it, call corporate" and walked away. So he gets the Assistant Manager of the store and he goes over to the portrait studio and finds out when Tim called to reschedule they never even looked (that would have been the time to tell him it would be tomorrow) at the schedule and the manager told them not to touch our account (if you call it that) and he was going to have the General Manager call Tim tomorrow. Not 20 minutes later the idiot who spoke to Tim called me ripping me apart telling me I needed to look at my receipt and that the manager is there to talk to her (convinently she wasn't there when Tim was at the store). So Tim calls the Assistant Manager and lets him know of the crappy phone conversation that I just had and the AM is LIVID as are Tim and myself. 100% sure I will never deal with them again! and the receipt where the girl wrote on it says "Tues 6/25".......UGH!!

So that's my frustration for the day.....I just am so beyond frustrated, it would be nice if I could find a good RELIABLE photo studio that doesn't charge me an arm and a leg but yet did quality pictures. Target has done a great job but they are pretty "cookie cutter" if you know what I mean and I want something outside of the box. Oh well......on to brighter subjects.

Brandon's birthday party is this weekend and I am so excited! Saturday evening I have to go get the cakes and I will probably pick Zachary up at the same time. I cannot wait to see all of my family and friends! And for them to all join in sharing Brandon's first birthday party celebration!!!!

No comments: